Happy New Year! EDS parents, grandparents, past parents, and alumni came through at the close of 2016 with some inspirational giving and we thank you for your generous support. There has recently been some movement on the Annual Fund Banner in front of the school – here are some highlights:
- 74% Parent participation – This is a great number, but we can go higher!
- 7th Grade is leading the way with 89% parent participation! Four more families participating gets 7th grade to 100%!!
- 3rd Grade is a close second at 86%!
- We received an anonymous $10,000 Annual Fund gift! Please join me in thanking our anonymous benefactor.
- Grandparents are giving at a record level – please tell your parents thank you for supporting EDS (and save the date for Grandparents Day on April 28th).
Again, thank you to everyone who has made a difference at EDS this year – our students and teachers are especially grateful for your investment in our school. If you would like to make a gift, it’s easy with this link (link to page). Or, contact our Office of Advancement at firstname.lastname@example.org.