Here’s an important guide on how to navigate morning carpool. If you’re new, you’ll be an expert in no time.
- Please enter carpool via Milledge Road through the Woodlawn parking lot. There are two staff members on duty in the parking lot to control traffic flow. Pay attention to the directions they may give you if a new line must be started. When you enter Woodlawn, please put down cell phones and coffee cups. It’s a two-handed, winding route with lots of potential hazards deserving of your full attention.
- DO NOT ENTER THE CARPOOL LINE FROM WALTON WAY. There is a driveway between the Church of the Good Shepherd and Woodlawn – this is for church staff only.
- If you have a student being dropped off at The Village (3s and siblings only), drive straight to Village drop off. After drop off, drive in the right lane to exit onto Walton Way.
- If dropping off PK – 8th grade, you will drive through the center parking lane and a line will form before the portico.
- Dr. Murray will assign you a number via hand signal as you come around the cross walk corner in front. Please stop with the front of your car at the orange cone with your number. We are trying to create safe space between cars and reduce “drift.” Please, stop at your number! If you must park, please go to your number, then proceed to a parking space.
- A fifth grader will open your passenger doors to let your children out of the car. Please do not exit your vehicle, as staff is also on hand for assistance.
- You will exit onto Walton Way.